Friday, September 3, 2010

Just an Update

Greetings, Followers and Others --

I´ve had a rather emotional time here in Nicaragua. There´s certainly more to write about my experiences here, and in addition to those experiences and reactions to that, a friend died, another -- my oldest friend! -- is moving to the east coast, and I recalled the last weeks of my mom´s life. I´ve internalized more than ever the importance of friends and family, and I´m grateful to you all.

I leave for El Salvador in the morning and will update again when I have a chance.

Paz!

1 comment:

  1. Hola, Janet!!
    So sorry this is the first I've been able to contact you. I'm back home in WI and thinking about you in El Salvador. I did make contact with Bishop Barahona before you made it there and he assured me you would be well received - I am hoping all is going well for you there. Father Jesus also emailed and said he was looking forward to meeting you. Please let me know how everything is going - Facebook or angelasmith@theenlacegroup.com are the easiest ways to reach me. I hope El Salvador is a rich experience for you. I can't tell you how excited I am for you to be there! It was so great to have you with us in Costa Rica and I'm really looking forward to spending more time together when you return.
    Many blessings, my friend! Love the blog!!
    Angie

    ReplyDelete